Tuesday 15 April 2014

How To Earn Money By Clearing Your Stuff?

Do you have lots of white elephant lying around?
Do you have anything that you always want to clear?

Recently, I been hooked to this app called Carousell.
Both Apple and Android market are able to download for free.


Basically I love this app because it allows me to sell my unwanted stuffs through Carousell's Community with much ease. You can sell whatever junks or crap you have that a lying around your house (Clothes, accessories, books, souvenir, toys, IT gadget Etc.). And I seriously mean ANYTHING. Even people sell tuition services or some other services.

The good thing about this app is that it makes selling of your stuff online so much easier. With just a few taps on your Iphone, you are able to post your sales in the market. It is 100% idiot-proof.

Step 1: Take photo of your goods
Step 2: Key in details of your goods (Pricing, Location of deal, Condition of the good. etc.)

AND VIOLA! DONE!

That simple.

And you can sit back, relax and wait for buyers to contact you via personal message in the app.

In addition, privacy is not an issue. You do not need to leave your HP number or any particulars down.

So far, I managed to make a few sales through this app. I used to sell my unwanted stuff on HWZ or VR Zone (Forums) but the chances of selling in these forums are rather low because there are lots of spam in there. I guess this app is a much better alternative now.

I also know a few people who actually make recurring income every month through Carousell. They use this platform to resell clothings/apparels where they get from suppliers/distributors. Carousell can be another alternative to blogshops. Moreover, these are "rent"-less avenue where small start ups or entrepreneur can establish their mini business through this app. Some day maybe, I wish I can get such lobangs and start up a small scale one.

But first, I have to focus on my studies. Exams are just round the corner.
I guess I will do it after my exams :)



Cheers!
Little Boy





No comments:

Post a Comment