Wednesday 8 January 2014

2014 Resolution and Target


Hello fellow readers,

Happy New Year!

I am heartened to see a some financial bloggers popped by my blog and left some words of encouragement through my mail and my blog. I sincerely appreciate it and I feel blessed to be in this financial community where everyone is so willing to give a helping hand. I will continue to blog wholeheartedly, giving my 101% in every post :)
 
      It is a fresh start and a new beginning of another year. It will be blank new page in a 365 pages diary where it is time to set foot and make an impact in year 2014. I am anticipating for an exhilarating year ahead both in my life and in the financial market. I believe most people will set a target to achieve within this year, same goes to me. My aim for this year is very simple; continue to garner as much knowledge as possible and learn from the seniors. Wait for opportunities to invest in undervalue and fundamentally strong stocks. Anyway, patience is virtue, time is on my side.

     I have some personal New Year resolution too which I wish to share it here. 


      1. Be filial and respectful to my parents as always
      2. Study hard and smart (Need to cut down a lot of my distractions)
3. Maintain an active lifestyle
4. Widen my network
5. Plan for my future  

     Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Little Boy,

    Interesting you put "planning for my future" last...

    Our future is what we have (or have not) done TODAY.

    Take care of today (if brave, review what you have done for 1 to 4 tonight), tomorrow will take care of itself ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SMOL,

      You are always quick to reply my blog. I appreciate once again for visiting my blog.

      Ahhh, actually I didn't mean it to be in numerical order. I prioritize all equally and value them all. Of cause, planning for our future is very important. As a saying goes, If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Yes, I will start taking care of everyday, so that tomorrow will be a better tomorrow.

      Thank you for your wise words!

      Cheers! :)

      Delete
  2. I cant help to think that littleboy sounds like smol younger son. Oops ;)

    Wishing you the best in 2014 and the financial community we hv here is indeed a small but always friendly and approachable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi B,

      Hahahaha. A younger version of SMOL maybe? Hopefully, I can replicate his success in investing.

      Thank you! I wish you a prosperous and successful 2014 and for the years ahead. HUAT ah!

      Yes, indeed this community is so obliging and supportive. I hope I can blend in and help around too.

      Cheers!

      Delete