Thursday 24 April 2014

Individual Personality Test - Self Assessment

Ever wonder how you actually fair as a person?

Sometimes I'm rather curious about myself and I wonder what others think about me. Most people around will give positive remarks or compliment one another because we always love to hear the good side and filter the negatives. It's very hard to come by "criticism" from people which I love to receive them in open arms. Ironic huh? What I meant are genuine comments or constructive suggestions made by close people around you. I prefer to hear them and look forward to work on it.

More importantly I want to know how I behave and fair as a person. I believe we need to deeply understand our inner self and personality before we can actually develop and change for the better. Each an everyone have an Achilles heel and a strength in us. It's always good to focus on our strength and work on our weakness. Now, the BIG question lies on whether how well you know about yourself. Not knowing yourself well enough can be managed, BUT the thought of you knowing FULL of yourself is worst! That is why some people don't change or a leopard never change it's spot.

Okay, so here are some test that are available to gauge your personality. Please try to answer truthfully to get the most optimal and accurate result. Try not to think too much over 1 question. Let your first thought and follow where your heart goes in answering the question. By the time you hesitate in answering a question, it may change your mind.

https://www.talentoday.com

Here is my test result. 


Quite accurate but not entirely true for some probably because some questions are rather "tricky" to me. For example, "choosing between earning money or spending time with your friends/family". Of cause I will definitely choose the latter, but that doesn't mean I don't want to earn money. I guess that explains my low ambition test results. HAHA! Anyway, it is still quite a good rough gauge to know yourself better. At least some points are true which I know it myself, so I should jolly well work on it :)


Here is another test I did before which I read it from a book. I forgot what book was it.
Same rules apply, answer them truthfully and give a agga-ration (estimation) of points you score in each question.
Each question is appoint 10.
1 for worst - 10 for best.
If you are hestitating between a score of Eg.8-9. I will score myself the lower point.



Here is a sample of what I did.
I did it a few years ago, when I was really free. I stapled them all together and place it somewhere I can refer to whenever I need them.




Happy Self-Assessing !

Cheers!

Little Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment